Monday, May 16, 2011

Being Nice to Your Mom Pays Off: That's Why I'm on The Today Show!


A quick departure from my normal Nice Girls Challenge I wanted to post a little celebratory shimmy- as my mother-in-law and I are featured on the home page of The Today Show!

A bricks-and-mortar pitch that I formulated myself was able to land me an interview with a Today Show correspondent. This just goes to show that no matter what it is you want, if you believe in yourself enough and treat others with mutual respect and love- great things can happen. They plugged my author website and also shed some much needed light on healthy female relationships- especially when it comes to our mother-in-laws.

Contention isn't cute, so let your blood mother or mother-in-law know how much you appreciate them everyday.

To read the complete story: The Today Show Story Featuring "Bitch? Please!"

No comments:

Post a Comment