Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My First Book! "Bitch, Please! How Nice Girls Can Succeed in a Bitch's World" March 2011



I have some exciting news for nice girls everywhere! Come March 2011, I will become a published author. A book that I have been working on for the last ten years, has been picked up by Turner Publishing and is in the process of being printed as we speak.

Here is the premise:

NICE GIRLS DO FINISH FIRST: From reality shows that glorify the gruesome exploits of raw female aggression to magazine articles revealing how to cultivate your inner bitch, there is an undeniable trend of "bitchism" flooding our culture, affecting women from Hollywood to housewife. What about those of us who don't want to be bitches? Megan Munroe's Bitch, Please delivers a saucy communiqué empowering nice girls worldwide to kick passivity to the curb and instead use the strength of inward kindness to shake the foundation of the bitch's empire.

Becoming an author has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. I am so blessed to have been given the chance to write Bitch, Please!

Stay tuned!

xoxo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment